Opportunity to leave a Legacy for Heroes
Sponsorship Information: Naming Rights for the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center
We are deeply honored and delighted to present you with an extraordinary opportunity to champion the cause of the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center. Situated on 82 acres of pristine natural surroundings in Moore County, North Carolina, and just moments away from Fort Liberty (Bragg), our center shines as a symbol of hope. Our mission is dedicated to providing essential education and support to the children of fallen military personnel, first responders, foster children, caregivers, and a range of community outreach programs. Your exceptional donation of $5,000,000 opens the door to securing the naming rights for this vital facility, encompassing a vast expanse of 73,000 square feet, and ensuring your enduring legacy of support for our mission, accompanied by the exclusive privilege of the first right of refusal for the subsequent term.
About the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center:
The Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center is dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for the children of our fallen heroes, those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of our nation including foster kids, caregivers and community outreach programs. Our mission is to support, educate, and empower these young individuals as they navigate life through STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) programs This facility, spanning 73,000 square feet, serves as a sanctuary for them to heal, learn, and grow.
Facilities within the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center:
1. Assembly Hall: The heart of the center, the Assembly Hall, is a versatile and spacious area designed to host a variety of events, including seminars, conferences, and community gatherings. This multifunctional space will be equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, seating for large audiences, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
2. Immersion Museum: The museum within the center serves as a place of remembrance and education. It will feature exhibits honoring the lives and sacrifices of fallen heroes, showcasing artifacts and stories that highlight their dedication and service. The museum will also provide an educational resource for both the children and visitors, emphasizing the importance of service and sacrifice.
3. Offices: The administrative hub of the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center, the offices, will house the dedicated team that manages the day-to-day operations of the facility. These professionals will ensure that the center operates efficiently and effectively in support of its mission.
4. Classrooms: Equipped with the latest educational technology, our classrooms are designed to provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment for our community. These spaces will be used for STEAM educational programs, tutoring, and workshops, helping those in need develop academically and personally.
5. Outdoor Spaces: In addition to the indoor facilities, there will be outdoor spaces, such as gardens and recreational areas, that offer children a place to play, reflect, and find solace in the natural surroundings. These areas will contribute to the overall well-being and holistic development of the children.
6. Indoor Skydiving Wind Tunnel: This exciting feature is an integral part of our STEAM programs, providing an educational and thrilling experience. It offers hands-on learning opportunities in physics, engineering, aerodynamics, and mathematics, making it an excellent resource for our Elementary through High School outreach programs.
7. Day Care Center: A dedicated daycare facility within the center will provide a safe and nurturing environment for younger children. Experienced caregivers will ensure that the children of fallen heroes are well cared for while their older siblings participate in educational and recreational activities. This service will offer peace of mind to parents and guardians who use the center's resources.
8. Culinary Kitchen Classroom: The Culinary Kitchen Classroom will be a place where children and visitors can learn about nutrition, cooking, and culinary skills. This space will host cooking classes, teaching participants how to prepare healthy and delicious meals. It will also serve as a platform to foster teamwork and creativity while promoting healthy eating habits.
9. Wellness Center: The Wellness Center at the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center will encompass various aspects of well-being, including holistic practices, physical therapy, and cosmetology. The Wellness Center will feature:
a. Holistic Practices: This area will offer holistic therapies such as meditation, yoga, and mindfulness sessions, promoting mental and emotional well-being.
b. Physical Therapy: Equipped with modern equipment and professional therapists, the physical therapy section will cater to the specific needs of individuals, including children and adults, who require physical rehabilitation.
c. Cosmetology: The cosmetology section will provide services like haircuts, hair styling, and skincare treatments, enhancing self-esteem and self-care for visitors.
d. Gym with Courts: The gymnasium within the Wellness Center will include fitness equipment, basketball courts, and other sports facilities, offering a space for physical activity and recreation.
10. Counseling Center: Counseling Center: The Counseling Center at the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center will provide a vital resource for children of fallen first responders, military personnel, foster kids, and their caregivers, including community outreach programs. This center will offer a wide range of counseling and therapeutic services, catering to the specific needs of these groups. Services may include grief counseling, trauma therapy, family counseling, and individual therapy. The center will play a crucial role in supporting the mental and emotional well-being of those it serves, both within the facility and through community outreach programs. It will serve as a safe space for healing and coping, helping children and their caregivers navigate the unique challenges they may face.
Benefits of Your $5,000,000 Sponsorship:
By contributing $5,000,000 to our organization, you will receive the following exclusive benefits:
Naming Rights: The facility will bear the name of your choice for a period of five years. Your name or the name of your choosing will be prominently displayed at the entrance and on all relevant promotional materials, including our website, social media channels, and press releases.
Acknowledgment Plaque: A commemorative interactive plaque will be prominently displayed within the facility, recognizing your extraordinary contribution and the profound impact it has on the lives of the children and families we serve.
VIP Access: You will receive exclusive VIP access to all events and activities hosted at the Children of Fallen Heroes Retreat and Education Center during the five-year sponsorship term.
Customized Partnership Opportunities: We will work closely with you to tailor partnership opportunities that align with your philanthropic goals. This may include co-branded events, private tours, and more.
First Right of Refusal: Upon the completion of the initial five-year sponsorship term, you will be granted the first right of refusal to renew your sponsorship, ensuring that your legacy of support continues for years to come.
Public Recognition: Your unparalleled generosity will be prominently recognized through our marketing and outreach efforts, demonstrating your unparalleled commitment to the well-being and future of these remarkable children.
Join Us in Making a Lasting Impact:
Your exceptional $5,000,000 donation not only creates a lasting legacy of support but also directly contributes to the well-being and future of the children of fallen heroes. Together, we can provide these young individuals with the opportunity to heal, learn, and grow in an environment of love, care, and support.
To discuss the details of your sponsorship or to learn more about our organization and the profound impact of your contribution, please contact us.
Thank you for considering this extraordinary opportunity to make a profound and enduring difference in the lives of the children we serve. Your support is invaluable and deeply appreciated.
Kenneth Wasley, President and Founder
Children of Fallen Heroes
Supporting children of fallen military, first responders, foster kids, caregivers and community outreach.
Let’s Work Together
Request a Pitch Deck and Meeting with Kenneth Wasley, Founder of Children of Fallen Heroes