Love lives forever. It never dies.
We carry it with us always in our heart.
Kenneth Wasley (photos taken by father Michael Wasley on right)
Founder and Executive Director
The Children of Fallen Heroes was founded by Kenneth Wasley to honor the life of his father and the 13 men that lost their lives while serving the US Army Parachute Team, Golden Knights, in a tragic plane crash in Silk Hope, North Carolina March 8th, 1973.
Kenneth volunteered his time with adaptive surfing and tandem skydiving programs for combat injured veterans. With a career in marketing and videography he began implementing business and marketing strategies to help other military nonprofits. This resulted in raising over 7.4 million dollars in 2015 for military familes.
Kenneth Wasley specializes in digital strategy marketing solutions for organizations of all sizes, from start-ups to established companies. He has served many sectors including automotive, charities, energy, finance, health care, high tech, media, mining, pharmaceuticals, retail, salon and spa resorts, telecommunications, education, government and transportation.
• Business Consultant
• New Business Development
• Start up Strategies
• Social Media Marketing
• Online Marketing
• Graphic Designs
• Website Designs
• Strategic Strategies
• Search Engine Optimization
• Email Marketing
• Software Applications
• Photography / Drone Aerial
• Video Production (commercials and presentations)
• Sandhill Vet Festival
• EAA Young Eagles Program
• All Veteran Group
• Superior Flight Solutions
• Tryon International Equestrian Center
• Palm Beach International Equestrian Center
• 2017 National Parachuting Canopy Championship
• Heart of the Warrior Foundation
• Leap of Faith with US Army Parachute Team, Golden Knights
• Milwaukee Air and Water Show Official Poster Designer
• Green Beret Foundation
• Gold Star Teen Adventures
• Task Force Dagger Foundation
• Wounded Veteran Retreat Program
• Duskin and Stephens Foundation
• Remington Great American Shoot
• Hunting with Soldiers
• Pinehurst Wellness and Urgent Care
• Fortune 100 and 1000 companies